Prison Break Is Coming Back For a Fifth Season!!!

hakimpac1398 User
23 December 2015
Michael Scofield is coming back from the dead in 2017 for the revival of FOX's mega hit "Prison Break".
I gotta say i'm a bit confused about how Scofield raised from the grave and got him self locked in a prison but still i'm pretty much counting down the days until the show start.
So Let see how you my fellow kat users feel about this glorious comeback????

Prison Break season 5 IMDB Link

Prison Break season 5: All you need to know about the reboot

Prison Break season 5 Trailer ↓

hakimpac1398 User
23 December 2015
it's all about the moneyyy, it's all about the dum-dum-de-de-dum-dum

every thing in Television Industry is about money but still aren't you excited about watching Scofield in action again??
BFTM89.15K Elite Uploader
05 November 2012
I am not thrilled about it. I mean i know the actors work well together, I mean they are a villain team in the Flash now, but breaking out of 2 prisons, and the his girl out of another....What's next? Maybe if they are breaking out of a space prison... oh wait that was Lockout. Or they could be prison consultants...wait that was Escape Plan.... I will probably end up watching it anyways... stupid OCD dictates I finish all TV series I start.
[5c4lLY349]51.7K Uploader
12 December 2014
I just deleted all previous seasons facepalm
BFTM89.15K Elite Uploader
05 November 2012
Should have watched the trailer....I am looking forward to the 3 full episodes explaining the gap in time, and how he got into another prison (sarcasm)....again...
[5c4lLY349]51.7K Uploader
12 December 2014
It is a good show, but I get bored with it ... I tried binging it again ... I think I'd need a decade gap to re-watch it ...

Reminds me of 24, Jack Bauer always saves the day, and with Prison Break ... Michael is a genius and always saves the day ... ... it is a bit of a Yawn after a while ...
traaak6 User
04 May 2016
Ha- this is so dumb.

The premise of the show only works for one season. You cannot have the same people breaking out of a prison over and over again.

I live near where the first season was filmed, any everyone in my area 'LOVED' that show because of that. Here we go again.
0xygen_g2g226 User
19 June 2016
Somehow the trailer tells us everything, I think. But, I'll still watch it. For the love of Wentworth Miller. boo
MisterGaga66.68K Super User
22 July 2014
Can't wait for it bro. First 4 seasons were totally awesome. I'm also awaiting part four of the Feast franchiselollol

The box set of Prison break is available on Sky On Demandwink

Last edited by MisterGaga, 3 weeks ago

hakimpac1398 User
23 December 2015
Somehow the trailer tells us everything, I think. But, I'll still watch it. For the love of Wentworth Miller. boo

Can't wait for it bro. First 4 seasons were totally awesome. I'm also awaiting part four of the Feast franchiselollol

The box set of Prison break is available on Sky On Demandwink

Finally someone who actually like Prison break lolclap

Report a bug Open chat